- All instructions from hotel staff regarding house rules must be followed
- Keep calm in case of fire. Report a fire at the reception and / or strike the nearest fire detector.
- Leave the building immediately in the event of a general fire alarm.
- Never use the lifts in the event of a fire.
- A valid ID must be presented upon check-in. Check-in is possible from the age of 18.
- Cameras hang in various places within the building. Everyone who is in our hotel agrees to make recordings. In case of calamities and / or incidents, these recordings can be shown as supporting material to third parties.
- You must hand in lost items at the reception.
- The hotel is not responsible for the loss or theft of your belongings.
- The Management, the owner of this location and / or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and / or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location may experience.
It is forbidden to:
- Take property of the hotel outside the building. In case of deliberate damage to the property of the hotel, one can be held liable for the repair and / or renewal costs.
- To consume, use, trade or carry narcotics.
- To consume, use, trade or carry laughing gas and or (whipped cream) cartridges.
- To cause nuisance to someone else, for example through loud music, obnoxious behavior or noise of any kind.
- Smoking in the entire building. If we find that there has been smoked, there is a fine of € 250.00.
- To stay in the room with more people than the permitted and stated number.
- Receive visits in the room.
- Burn candles and / or incense in the room.
- Receive guests in the rooms for sexual commercial activities.
- Rent the room in your name without staying in the room yourself.
We have a zero tolerance policy. This means that if these house rules are not followed, one warning will be given. If you do not follow these, you will be asked to leave the hotel immediately. No money will be returned and any deposit paid will be retained. If one does not want to leave the hotel, the police are warned.