Museum package | 2 nights
☑ Free cancellation up to 24 hrs. upon arrival | ☑ Various precautions in time of the Coronavirus
Enjoy the beautiful museums that Leiden has to offer!
In Leiden there is a museum for everyone. No other city in the Netherlands has so many museums within walking distance together. With an extensive range of nature, art and culture there is something for everyone.
With the museum package you enjoy all the luxury Holiday Inn Leiden has to offer. You start with a welcome drink and during a delicious dinner on your arrival day, the children play with Tony Turtle in our Jungle club or take a dip in our indoor swimming pool. The next day starts with a breakfast. You can decide for yourself when you will visit a museum of your choice.
- access to a Leiden museum of your choice*
- visit the masterpieces of Rembrandt and Lievens
- shadow puppets from Indonesia
- the medical history from bloodletting to breast prosthesis
- an Egyptian temple and real mummies
- a journey through the human body
Exhibitions, workshops and events bring these special collections to life. On weekends and holidays, children are treated to exciting and fun activities. View all museums in Leiden.
PLEASE NOTE: most of the museums will open their doors again from 1 July 2020, but because of the new measures, they do have strict conditions for the number of visitors. You must therefore reserve a visiting day and time slot for your visit to the museum of your choice on the website of the museum.
On the website of the museum you indicate that you have a museum card or other free voucher (a free ticket / museum pass / free entrance / voucher), this is called different on every website. Then you can select your visit day and time. Please bring a printout of this reservation along with the museum ticket that you receive on arrival at our hotel for your entrance to the museum.
You must reserve this in time at the museum to avoid disappointment, full = full.
|Rates Museum package 2020
|June 11 - August 31
||€ 120.00 per adult
|September 1 - October 31
||€ 130.00 per adult
|November 1 - December 23
||€ 115.00 per adult
*Choice of: Corpus 'journey through the human body' ** | Hortus Botanicus | Japan Museum SieboldHuis | Leiden American Pilgrim Museum | Boerhaave Museum | Rijksmuseum van Oudheden (National Museum of Antiquities) | Museum Volkenkunde (Museum of Ethnology) | Stedelijk Molenmuseum De Valk (Windmill Museum De Valk) | Musem De Lakenhal | Naturalis
** Corpus will charge € 2.50 per person, to be paid at the museum. You are advised to make your reservation in advance at the museum by phone (0031(0)71 75 10 200), please mention 'Museum Pass Leiden'.
Information & Conditions:
- ATTENTION: entrance tickets for children to the museums are not included. These can be purchased at the front desks of the museums
- above package is valid upon availability untill December 23, 2020
- children's rates are valid only if they stay in the parents' room with a maximum of one child per adult and 2 children per room
- prices based on two adults per room, please contact us for other occupations
- children aged 0 up to and including 12 stay free in their parents' room, museum tickets not included
- childeren aged 13 up to and including 17 pay € 60.00
- children up to and including 12 years old eat for free, subject to conditions
- dining options for the second night are available at the hotel, depending on the possibities due to the current Covid-19 situation; we advise you to book your dinner simultaneously with the hotel reservation to avoid disappointment, only a limited number of guests can be admitted due to the new safety instructions
- the recreational facilities may be closed, subject to the regulations established by the government and Koninklijke Horeca Nederland
- ***click here for the hotel measures and precautions in time of the COVID-19 / Coronavirus and to see which recreational facilities are open
- you can always cancel your reservation for free up to 24 hours before arrival when booked via this website.
Request for booking