Museum package | 2 nights
Enjoy the beautiful museums that Leiden has to offer!
In Leiden there is a museum for everyone. No other city in the Netherlands has so many museums within walking distance together. With an extensive range of nature, art and culture there is something for everyone.
With the museum package you enjoy all the luxury Holiday Inn Leiden has to offer. You start with a welcome drink and during a delicious dinner on your arrival day, the children play with Tony Turtle in our Jungle club or take a dip in our indoor swimming pool. The next day starts with an extensive American breakfast buffet. You can decide for yourself when you will visit a museum of your choice.
- access to a Leiden museum of your choice*
- visit the masterpieces of Rembrandt and Lievens
- shadow puppets from Indonesia
- the medical history from bloodletting to breast prosthesis
- an Egyptian temple and real mummies
- a journey through the human body
Exhibitions, workshops and events bring these special collections to life. On weekends and holidays, children are treated to exciting and fun activities. View all museums in Leiden.
|Rates Museum package 2020
|Januari 1 - March 31
||€ 115.00 per adult
|April 1 - March 31
||€ 170.00 per adult
|June 1 - August 31
||€ 140.00 per adult
|September 1 - October 31
||€ 130.00 per adult
|November 1 - December 23
||€ 115.00 per adult
*Choice of: Corpus 'journey through the human body' ** | Hortus Botanicus | Japan Museum SieboldHuis | Leiden American Pilgrim Museum | Boerhaave Museum | Rijksmuseum van Oudheden (National Museum of Antiquities) | Museum Volkenkunde (Museum of Ethnology) | Stedelijk Molenmuseum De Valk (Windmill Museum De Valk) | Musem De Lakenhal | Naturalis
** Corpus will charge € 2.50 per person, to be paid at the museum. You are advised to make your reservation in advance at the museum by phone (0031(0)71 75 10 200), please mention 'Museum Pass Leiden'.
Information & Conditions:
- ATTENTION: entrance tickets for children to the museums are not included. These can be purchased at the front desks of the museums
- above package is valid upon availability untill December 23, 2020
- children's rates are valid only if they stay in the parents' room with a maximum of one child per adult and 2 children per room
- prices based on two adults per room, please contact us for other occupations
- children aged 0 up to and including 12 stay free in their parents' room, museum tickets not included
- childeren aged 13 up to and including 17 pay € 60.00
- extra evening dinner € 26.00 per child/adult from 13 years, excluding drinks. Children up to and including 12 years old eat for free, subject to conditions.
Request for booking